Jean-Charles Brisard has +15 years experience in the field of economic intelligence.
Jean-Charles Brisard is an international consultant and expert on terrorism and terrorism financing. He authored the first and most exhaustive study ever written on the financial network of the Bin Laden organization, “The economic environment of Osama Ben Laden”. His report was written for the French intelligence community and published by the French National Assembly in 2001.
Jean-Charles Brisard testified on his work before the US Congress Joint Inquiry into the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, before the US Senate Banking Committee and reported on terrorism financing for the President of the UN Security Council. He served as an expert or witness in prosecutions of terrorism financing and money laundering cases in France, Switzerland, the UK and the United States. He provides training to the French authorities on terrorism and terrorism financing.
- Une libération d’otages, « ça a un coût » Tue, Nov 05, 2013
- La difficile traque des candidats au jihad en Syrie Tue, Nov 05, 2013
- Niger : Y a-t-il eu rançon pour libérer les otages français ? Wed, Oct 30, 2013
- Libération des otages: la France a-t-elle versé une rançon ? Wed, Oct 30, 2013
- Otages au Sahel : une vidéo « crédible » diffusée par AQMI Thu, Sep 19, 2013
- Hassen Chalghoumi, un paria parmi les siens Thu, Sep 19, 2013
- La Syrie, nouvelle destination pour apprentis jihadistes français Mon, Jul 29, 2013